1/01/2016

AN EXCLUSIVE OFFER

Something special...
(Fenway Park, Boston, MA, 2012)












   
   One of my projects for 2016 is an exclusive offer for the readers of my blog(s). At first I was planning to do a "Print of the Month" offering but then I decided to offer you an exclusive portfolio instead. A portfolio with twelve fine art photographs, exclusively done for this portfolio in a very limited edition of twelve portfolios (plus three artist's copies). Every month throughout the year I will choose on of my photographs to be included into the portfolio - and it will be not a photograph done for one of my other projects but one solely made for this portfolio. I don't yet know in which direction my work will drift but I can assure you that I will keep the highest standards (you can see some of my work at my website and on my photoblog). And at the end collecting fine art photographs has a lot to do with trusting too...

So this is my offer to you: 


Limited Portfolio Edition (in an edition of twelve plus three artist's copies) consisting of:

        • Twelve Fine Art Giclée Prints exclusively done for this portfolio
        • picture size (appr.) 21 x 27 cm, matted to 40 x 50 cm
        • numbered, dated and signed in recto
        • Certificate of Authenticity in verso
        • in a clamshell portfolio box, numbered and signed

The portfolio will be finished in December 2016 and delivered end of 2016. The price for one portfolio is € 1,200,- (including shipping) with a downpayment when ordering of € 300,-.

If you want more informations about this project or want to purchase on of this exclusive artwork please contact me at info[at]innerlightgallery.org.

A Happy New Year to all of you. Hope to hear from you soon ;-)
Chris DeMatté


No comments:

Post a Comment